NOTE: The Campus Life Assessment website will move to the UNLV domain in the near future. Stay tuned for the new look URL, the new look, and some new content in addition the current information.
Campus Life Assessment provides leadership and support for comprehensive planning and assessment processes:
- Aligning assessment outcomes with strategic objectives/goals at both the cluster and departmental level
- Providing a coordinated approach for data collection and use to foster data-driven decision-making for programs and services
- Serving as the data resource and administrative support for research and assessment endeavors including national benchmark surveys
- Creating a culture of assessment by expanding staff knowledge about assessment, methods, and student learning
- Serving as a liaison with other institutional assessment and research entities
- Broadly sharing information gathered through Campus Life assessment work.
Updated December 21, 2015