Campus Life Assessment provides leadership and support for comprehensive planning and assessment processes:
- Aligning assessment outcomes with strategic objectives/goals at both the cluster and departmental level
- Providing a coordinated approach for data collection and use to foster data-driven decision-making for programs and services
- Serving as the data resource and administrative support for research and assessment endeavors including national benchmark surveys
- Creating a culture of assessment by expanding staff knowledge about assessment, methods, and student learning
- Serving as a liaison with other institutional assessment and research entities
- Broadly sharing information gathered through Campus Life assessment work.